COUNSELLING FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
I enjoy offering counselling to children and young people. I started my work in 1998 and I have gained experience working in private counselling practice, youth centres, and in schools (both primary and secondary) settings.
If you are worried about:
* the effect events are having on you
* your parents separating or getting a divorce
* feeling sad about a friend or someone in your family
* your behaviour
* your friends or family
* going to school or talking to a teacher
* just maybe feeling overwhelmed and not sure what to do
* will keep whatever you say confidential (there are some exceptions this when you might be at risk)
* will not judge you
* may offer you information if you want it
* will not dismiss you or your ideas or your feelings
No matter how big or small the problem is, I will be interested to talk with and listen to you.